Windows 10 is the latest operating system edition provided by Microsoft and reached to users' hands since July 2015. Microsoft urges users to upgrade to Windows 10 from the other editions of Windows, such as Windows 7 that there will be no more support from January 2020, to ensure the safe and smooth operation of your computers. Microsoft has started its Windows 10 Insider Program to allow users to be the first to access new Windows features and let them give feedback for making Windows getting a better experience.
Finally, Microsoft has made the Windows 10 November Update 1909 to get ready and available to all users to update over the previous 1903. This new November Update can arrive in your Windows 10 devices through Windows Update and also Windows Update Assistant if your devices haven't received the update yet.
How to get the update
It's not difficult to start updating your devices. If you are the one who is seeking Windows Updates, just open your Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) and select Check for updates. Once the update appears, you can select "Download and install now". After the update gets downloaded, you will require to restart your device to complete the update installation process. Before that, you have to make sure to first save your files and close any open apps, then select Restart now.
However, there might be a compatibility issue which causes your device not to receive this new update and f you follow the step above, you still don't see “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909”, you need to install Windows Update Assistant to assist you searching for this latest update. Once Windows Update Assistant found the update, you need to continue its steps to get an installation finished.
Windows 10 November Update 1909 will bring you the latest features and even more secures to your devices.
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar.
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
- Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.