Most people will know what YouTube is and it is one of the popular video hosting services and the best sources to get any videos you want. You actually can find all kinds of video contents such as films, video clips, music videos, vlogs and more. You can use YouTube to watch any videos freely via online streaming. Often, while or after you watch a video, you feel you want to get it and watch later. You will find a way to download it and keep it for watching later offline. There's a problem though because YouTube won't let you download it to a local device. Instead, there's just the "Save" option for watching online later.
How do you download and save it to local devices if there’s no such option provided by the hosting? There may be many ways and sources to download a video and now you will know one of the methods to download the contents.
GetVideo.org is a free online application, desktop app and also Android app that allows downloading videos from YouTube for free and fast. You can use it to download your favorite video in many different formats (mp4, webm, audio, 3gpp, x-flv) and quality (480p, HD, FullHD, UltraHD).
Download on Web
1. Enter your Video URL in the field above and press "Download video"
2. Select the format/quality and start download
Download on PC
1. Copy your Video URL to clipboard and GetVideo app will automatically paste the URL to its own application
2. Select the format/quality and click "Download" button
Download on Android
1. Launch GetVideo app and search for a YouTube video to download
2. Click on the red "Download" button located at the button right corner and select the quality to download